Google Search

Google
 

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Eileen Michalczyk. I am the mother of four gifted children, a former elementary school teacher, and a former home daycare owner. I currently run a successful marketing business from my home. I have a wealth of knowledge to share with you on how to run a successful home daycare. I personally opened my home childcare business in 1998 and just closed my doors in the summer of 2007. Home daycare allowed me to be at home with my own children while still making an income. It can be a great profession if you structure it correctly and carefully and remember that you are in charge! Keep coming back to visit as new content will be added regularly, and look for my web-published articles. Links will be available for them soon! I also have an e-book in the works that will be a complete guide to running a successful home childcare and will come with a complete kit of the forms you will need to get started. Check back on this blog in the next few weeks for a date of publication. Best of luck!

Eileen Michalczyk

No comments: